Change of address

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by filling in a form.

Either download and print the form below or pick one up from reception:

Change of name or address form

Please note that if your name changes we will need you to bring in some evidence e.g. a marriage certificate.

If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.