Aims and Objectives
By working together and understanding the needs of the surgery and the patients, we aim to:
- Learn more about our patients’ experiences
- Make sure services are designed and adapted to respond better to our patients’ needs
- Tap into the enthusiasm and energy of our patients to make long-term improvements
- Develop and encourage closer relationships between staff and patients
- Promote patient education
- Improve the quality of care we provide
- Identify ways of meeting patients’ needs more appropriately
- Be able to use information provided by patients to help make improvements
- Make sure changes make sense to those that are affected by them
This is not a forum to voice formal complaints or grievances. Complaints need to be handled via the complaints process at the surgery.
Patient Reference Group members are recruited to represent the wider views of patients registered at the Surgery, not solely the views of the individual.
The Brant Rd Surgery PPG Questionnaire (Microsoft Word docx format document – you may need to right-click on the link to download to your computer. You will need a recent version Word to open this)
Contact the Patient Group with your feedback, suggestion, comment or question. Please do not use this form for complaints – these should always be directed to the Practice Manager.
Please ensure you complete the fields marked with an * otherwise the form cannot be sent.
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.